Reports To: International Sales Director
To provide sales support to the Bonnier International sales team.
- Creating and maintaining sales material across a range of mediums
- Managing release schedules for stock, order processing and invoicing
- Build and run sales reports for the team.
- Administrative work, such as managing invoice processing with accounts, maintaining relevant levels of office samples, and working with the wider admin team ensure the smooth running of the offices
- Organising samples being sent out to International customers
- Work with the sales team to building submissions grids and organising sales material for customer meetings
- Providing support and organisation at external events, where required
- Liaising with all other departments, including Editorial, Publicity, Marketing, Production, and Design
- Liaising directly with customers
- Good communication and organisational skills
- An enthusiasm for books and reading
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage a wide, varied workload.
- Clear attention to detail and strong initiative
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Software skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bonnier Books is a major UK publisher with group sales of £80m. Home to three divisions and 16 adult and children’s imprints, we publish across a wide variety of genres, for different ages. From crime to reading group fiction; memoir to self-help; activity to reference – we believe every book matters.
For more information about Bonnier Books UK please visit our website: www.bonnierbooks.co.uk