Senior Production Controller
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative individual to join the trade production team at Bonnier Books UK.
Reporting to the production director, you will be responsible for the production of a large and diverse range of product across various trade imprints.
Flexibility, commercial acumen and experience in both 4-colour and mono production are a must as well as having a positive and can-do attitude. Experience and knowledge of working in Biblio3 is beneficial.
Essential job functions/responsibilities
Managing the full product development for your selected imprints, including:
- Vendor management
- Product development
- Colour and quality management
- Overseeing successful delivery of product
- Implementing continual process improvements to support and improve the effectiveness of the team and business
- Assisting with recruitment and training of new team members
- Providing support for the production director and head of production
- Actively liaising and working with various teams across the wider business
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstratable book production experience across a range of products
- Experience of mono trade publishing is essential
- Confident communication and organisation skills, with the ability to forge strong relationships quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage a high volume of diverse titles with competing deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of working in Biblio3 is beneficial
- Pro-active, quick thinking and analytical, with a strategic approach
Bonnier Books is a major UK publisher with group sales of £80m. Home to three divisions and 16 adult and children’s imprints, we publish across a wide variety of genres, for different ages. From crime to reading group fiction; memoir to self-help; activity to reference – we believe every book matters.
For more information about Bonnier Books UK please visit our website: www.bonnierbooks.co.uk