Bonnier Books UK is looking for a senior marketing executive to join the children’s marketing and publicity team. The role will work across several high-profile children’s imprints on a diverse range of books and genres — including picture books, young adult fiction and children’s non-fiction.
The senior marketing executive will lead on marketing campaigns, contribute to marketing strategy and help build interest and awareness of the children’s publishing list.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Plan and execute high-impact marketing campaigns for a portfolio of books and authors, delivering results to schedule and within budget.
- Write impactful and persuasive marketing copy.
- Co-ordinate design for promotional materials.
- Actively analyse results and update marketing plans and strategies accordingly.
- Manage innovative social media campaigns to promote a diverse range of children’s books.
- Work closely with the publicity and sales teams to ensure marketing campaign strategies are aligned with company objectives and delivering the maximum return-on-investment (ROI).
Please Click Apply to Begin.