ASSOCIATE AGENT – MATERNITY COVER (FTC)
The Bright Agency is celebrating 17 years as a leading illustration and children’s agency. We are now looking for an ASSOCIATE AGENT (Maternity Cover FTC) to join our Children’s Team. You’ll be working within a creative, independently-owned company, based 5 minutes away from Clapham Junction in London.
The ideal candidate will have solid industry experience, with expertise in project management, contract negotiation and artist care. Our company values of ‘Nurture, Community, Expertise and Discoverability’ will be at the heart of everything you do.
The job will include:
- Negotiating sales, closing deals and ensuring the best deal possible for the artist, retaining rights where possible - being overseen by Senior Agent
- Managing own projects from initial commission through to delivery, liaising daily with all parties involved in the project
- Ensuring project summaries are sent to artists correctly and on time
- Ensuring all project schedules in our web platforms are kept up-to-date
- Selecting images and creating lightboxes for client project enquiries
- Organising and undertaking UK client meetings on a regular basis
- Attending bookfairs when requested
- Attending industry parties, events and awards ceremonies when required
- Contributing to team marketing plans and assist in briefing and creating email campaigns
- Ensuring contacts database is regularly maintained and updated
- Regularly creating and sending out artwork collections to clients
- Responding to enquires as required
- Actively scouting for new talent, whilst briefing and developing current artists portfolios to ensure they are as strong as they can be
- Being abreast of trends and requirements within the industry and ensuring portfolios reflect this
- Participating and contributing to Artist Submission Meetings
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, indicating your current salary and expectations.