National Account Manager
Centum Books UK are one of the fastest growing licensed Children’s book publishers.
Looking ahead to our programme for 2018 and the range of exciting new licensed partnerships we will be announcing shortly, we are now looking to add to our sales team to help achieve our ambitious growth strategy.
We are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to support our UK sales team in delivering success across the wide range of Traditional and Non-Traditional accounts we are proud to support.
The role will be reporting to the Head of UK Sales and is a home-based role with extensive travel across the UK and Ireland.
You should expect to be in our Newton Abbot Head Office for at least 1 day per week.
Purpose of Role
- To manage the ongoing trading relationships of existing retail base.
- Grow account base in line with ambitious company budget growth targets.
- To target new business and identify new opportunities within the retail market, focusing on the non-traditional market.
- Forecast sales, report on key retail feedback and trends.
- Attend monthly sales meetings in Head Office.
- Attend retail and licensor meetings as required.
Skills and Experience
- Commercially focussed with the ability and hunger to develop strong and lasting relationships with retailers, colleagues and licensors.
- Flexible thinking and appetite to work as part of a small, fast moving team.
- Knowledge and experience of book trade or value retail market is preferred.
- You should be able to demonstrate a track record of success in business development.
- Excellent negotiation skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and autonomously.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please send you send CV and salary expectation to
Closing date 30th September 2017.