UK Sales Assistant x 2 - DK UK Sales
Are you a highly organised individual with strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail looking to work in a busy department?
We are very excited to be recruiting for two newly created Sales Assistant positions to join DK’s UK Sales division, supporting either our online or mass market sales channel. We are looking for two highly-organised individuals, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidates will ideally have some previous administration experience, be able to juggle numerous tasks while being deadline focused and results driven. Working as part of a busy team, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a collaborative working style.
Key tasks will include:
- Supporting the Key Account team by creating presentations and gathering sales figures, materials and other data for meetings with all the main retailers.
- Providing monthly and ad hoc reports using business objects, Nielsen Bookscan and WHS Teradata.
- Processing daily orders and liaising with the warehouse and customers where necessary.
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Providing support to the relevant Sales Managers including costing projects, researching formats, creating sales materials and managing in-house samples.
- Organising customer and internal meetings and events.
- Being a proactive member of the team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the administrative side of the UK Sales department.
- Proactively managing relationships with colleagues across all departments, with key customers and with a variety of external contacts.
To apply for the position, please submit your most recent CV and cover letter.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st July.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
DK is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the varied communities that read our books across the world. We encourage applications from all individuals, regardless of age, religion, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality or social background.
About our Company:
DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House. DK publishes highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children; our aim is to inform, enrich and entertain readers of all ages. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series.
This role is based at 80 Strand, however, we are moving to our new office in Nine Elms in Spring 2020.
Company: Dorling Kindersley Limited
Country: United Kingdom
Postal Code: WC2R 0RL
Job ID: 39221