Location | King’s Cross, London
Period | Full Time
Salary | Competitive
Who we are | FMcM is an award-winning arts communications consultancy with an impressive client list and a big reputation. From arts organisations and booksellers to literary prizes and festivals, from authors and artists to corporate and independent publishers – we represent some of the most inspiring brands, individuals and industry initiatives around. From The London Book Fair and World Book Day, to Marian Keyes and Ruby Wax, the British Book Awards to the Estate of Francis Bacon.
Our passionate, creative team delivers high impact, strategic campaigns, effective profile PR, and event curation and management, with a genuine international outlook. We think innovatively and intelligently across our broad portfolio, and strive for excellence in everything we do. Using our powerful national and international network and the expertise of our collaborative team, we deliver meaningful campaigns that have real impact.
The opportunity | We are looking for a brilliant marketing manager with branding, marketing and social media skills to join our small, dynamic team.
You will lead on global campaigns across FMcM’s varied client portfolio, devising and implementing strategies as part of integrated, stand-out campaigns.
We are looking for a creative individual with a passion for books and strong team spirit who is ready to take on a new challenge. Ability to use initiative, multi-task and demonstrate strong attention to detail are a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our international roster of clients to develop imaginative and bespoke campaigns for their book, prize, project, initiative or brand
- Leading on marketing and partnership strategies across FMcM’s client portfolio
- Taking ownership of FMcM branding, taking a lead on managing the company’s website, social media presence and marketing strategy
- Creating media briefs and managing relationships with agencies, designers and other third parties relating to this role
- Supporting new business pitches
- Setting KPIs and evaluating campaigns
- Building your industry profile by attending and participating in industry events including panels
- Knowledge and understanding of the full marketing mix within book publishing
- Demonstrable experience of delivering marketing campaigns across a range of channels including social media, online, email and print advertising
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills
- Experience of using InDesign
- Experience of website management, market research & social listening
How to apply | To apply for this opportunity, please send us an up-to-date CV, together with an example of your work and covering letter addressing how you meet requirements of the role.
Deadline | Friday 15th November 2019
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org