Senior Illustration Rep
We’re hiring! Good Illustration currently seeks a Senior Illustration Rep to join us in our London, Blackheath SE3 office (12min train from London Bridge).
This position would suit someone that has worked in a design/commissioning position within a publishing house or agency, looking to establish a flexible new role. We are looking for a self-motivated, self-starting, multi-disciplined individual who can help us grow the agency, maintain and establish great relationships with our commissioning clients and creative talent. You will be responsible for running your own jobs and assisting in the day to day running of the agency.
Good Illustration is a family run illustration agency that was established in 1977. We pride ourselves on our great relationships with both commissioners and talented artists. Understanding how to liaise between busy clients and illustrators is crucial – we do all we can to make each job run as smoothly as possible.
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Confident presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience running multiple supplier/asset driven projects
- Friendly persona that can keep calm under pressure
- Experience running jobs within a publishing, advertising or design environment
- Broad knowledge of illustration + commissioning audience
Required technical skills:
- Photoshop / Adobe Suite
Basic resizing, cropping and image optimizing if needed
- Social Media
Creating, optimizing and posting eye catching content to the required spec, appropriately tagging, creative writing, engaging with audience, utilizing scheduling tools, identifying trends and maximining reach
Highly desired skills:
- InDesign, creating print ready promotional material
- Trello or similar collaboration tool
- Experience working within animation
Contract & hours:
Freelance (Weekly / Day rate)
9.30am-5.30pm or 10am-6pm
4 to 5 days per week
Negotiable – dependent on experience
APPLY BY SENDING A COVER LETTER & C.V TO: email@example.com
*As part of your application, please outline your salary expectations for a 4 and/or 5 day weekly rate and your preference/availability.