Salary £23 – £25,000, depending on experience.
Are you self-motivated, curious, positive and interested in starting a career in publishing? If you have a degree in a creative subject and a good standard of English, this could be just the break you need!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person to join our small and friendly publishing company based in Old Street. You must be self-motivated, organized and a great communicator. Working on collectible magazines (Partworks), we are looking for someone who can help out on a variety of tasks, big, small, creative and organizational.
- Proof-reading and copy editing
- Uploading files for print and checking print proofs
- Managing approvals and liaising with both licensors and external creative teams
- Keeping back-up discs, files and records up-to-date
- Managing schedules and liaising with Production and Marketing Departments on covermounts and collection plans
- Desk research
- Attending research groups
- Getting involved in photo-shoots, new idea development and liaising with experts on different subjects as diverse as steam trains, comics, food and craft
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter explaining what qualities you would bring to the role. Please send them to: Helen Nally [HNALLY@hachettepartworks.co.uk]
This is a permanent position working 9.30 – 5.30 Monday – Thursday and 9.30 – 4.30 on Friday.