Hardie Grant UK - London - Full time, Permanent
Salary – £20,000 - £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join our team in London to manage the efficient day to day running of the office and assist other departments where required.
It is also an excellent opportunity to break into a career in publishing. The successful candidate will need to be friendly; pro-active with a “can do” attitude and have the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
The role includes:
- Managing the reception function
- Ordering stationery, kitchen supplies, etc…
- Facilities maintenance (liaising with cleaners, plumbers, lighting etc.)
- Check and sign off invoices for couriers, facilities, etc...
- Coordination with external IT providers
- Maintain meeting rooms schedule and arrange refreshments for meetings and office gatherings
- Monitor office book stocks and re-order as necessary
- Manage the information and enquiries email accounts
- A keen interest in book publishing
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and staying calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasker, accuracy and highly organised
- Positive can do attitude, confidence and willingness to go above and beyond
Send your CV and covering letter to recruitmentUK@hardiegrant.com.