Company: Little Tiger Press
Location: London, UK
Salary Description: Competitive
Closing date: 18th June 2019
Little Tiger Press is a busy, vibrant publisher of award-winning children’s picture books. We are looking for an artworker to join our team. Candidates must be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop, and have at least 2 years’ experience within the design industry, preferably within the field of children’s books. You will be responsible for reworking the original editions of our books to produce paperback editions, new formats, reprints, and editions for multiple clients. You will be working closely with design, editorial and production colleagues, preparing files for production, checking proof material, answering printer queries, maintaining accurate logs and archiving. Other tasks will involve preparing jpegs and web ready images for sales and publicity material, designing adverts and supporting the work of the design team.
You will be:
- a methodical, quick and organised worker, happy to meet tight deadlines;
- a friendly and approachable team player with excellent communication skills;
- able to work accurately to a brief, with a keen eye for detail;
- excellent at maintaining good housekeeping and file management;
- proactive and flexible in relation to juggling workload.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with the subject header ‘Artworker LTP’, stating your current salary. Only successful candidates will be contacted