Senior Designer – Children’s Picture Books
Little Tiger Press is a dynamic publisher of innovative, stylish and commercial picture books. We’re looking for a highly creative, efficient Senior Designer with a huge passion for picture books to join our busy team.
- To seek out, nurture, inspire and develop both established and upcoming illustrators, helping them create their most exciting work;
- To design fantastic books with a strong, distinctive design voice and fresh, striking typography;
- To maintain accurate files and logs, meeting key deadlines and budgets;
- To be a key part of the creative team in brainstorming and developing new ideas for the picture book list.
- At least 5 years’ experience in children’s books;
- Exceptional flair for typography and book design;
- Ability to be creative in solving design problems;
- Good knowledge of production processes;
- Strong communication, organisational, time management and project management skills, plus the ability to juggle multiple deadlines;
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
To apply: email your CV and letter, including some samples of your best design work to date, stating current salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Senior Designer – LTP’ by 28th August 2019.