PRODUCT MANAGER – PUBLICATIONS
We are looking for an experienced person to manage and grow our print and digital portfolio from inception to final production and promotion. You will play a key role in providing print and electronic publications for both our UK and international markets and will lead on building editorial excellence across our print and digital publications.
This is a new hands on role with an opportunity for you to come in and make it your own. You will be responsible for project management of the development, creation and sales of our publication portfolio. Collaborating with colleagues, directors, journal editors, publication editors and authors you will create a strong brand identity and ensure the protection of our assets.
Who are we?
NEBOSH is the global leader in health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces and we want to ensure that learner partners and learners have access to support materials easily by taking advantage of technology.
What we need:
We are seeking to recruit someone who understands the market and has a thorough knowledge of the publishing process and the production of both print and e-books from authoring through to pricing. You will have experience of creating campaigns, managing internal and external content suppliers, and monitoring the performance of our publishing activity
Our ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate experience in publishing particularly digital publishing (e-books) including experience of encrypting
- Have experience of leading an organisation’s publication function and the promotion of all forms of publication
- Display the ability to quickly absorb product information and to create and relay value propositions
- Be highly organised and have proven planning and project management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Have excellent relationship management and collaborative skills
If you are successful we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- A generous pension scheme
- Benefits including Life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme and Private Medical Scheme, on site car parking, free beverages and fruit, wellbeing benefits, dress down day and social events
Why not forward your application telling us about your experience, skills and knowledge and why you would love to work for NEBOSH.
Review the full Job Specification at www.nebosh.org.uk and then email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are suitable for the role and enclosing an up to date CV and your salary expectations.
Applications close on: 4 December 2019