New Frontier is looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our award-winning children’s book list. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for children’s literature.
New Frontier was founded in Sydney, Australia in 2002 with the ethos to create children’s books to educate, uplift and inspire. In 2017 NFP opened a UK office and is quickly growing. We publish board books, picture books and middle grade fiction.
The successful candidate will join our team on a part-time basis, working in our London office in Fulham, London.
- Support the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Working under the guidance of the Marketing Director to help create a range of marketing material and collate and proofread the annual catalogue and rights guides
- Assist with the creation of New Frontier’s printed marketing material
- Maintaining and updating a marketing schedule
- Provide general administrative support
- Working with our sales and distribution teams to make sure they have all the material they need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Basic design skills in InDesign and Photoshop desirable not essential
- Passionate about the book/publishing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proofread
- A friendly, can do attitude
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday November 11.