Salary depending on skills and experience. OUP offers a full range of benefits.
We believe that the skills you bring to OUP are just a starting point. We want you to have the opportunity to expand your abilities, and innovate and develop in areas which both interest you, and support your aspirations
Our Children’s and Educational Division’s Rights team are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated and systems-savvy individual to play a key role in our high-achieving Rights sales team. We are responsible for selling rights for the Division's content around the world. This would be an exciting opportunity for a candidate who enjoys setting up systems and processes that streamline workflow and work practices.
You will provide administrative and technical support to the team in all its sales activities, including data inputting and updating all sales records on our databases.
You will be responsible for reviewing the Rights department’s current operational processes in view of devising ways to streamline and improve these. Working alongside the other team members you will be supporting and administrating rights sales across a varied list, and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to manage a varied work-load with focus and ability to work to deadlines, as well as extreme attention to detail.
- Experience of improving processes to be more efficient.
- Highly competent IT skills, demonstrating confidence in learning new software systems quickly, and an aptitude for data entry.
- Excellent communication skills with confidence and ‘can do’ attitude.
- International outlook, an awareness of/or interest in international cultures and practices.
- Resilient team player with the ability to work on your own initiative, problem-solve and work independently, with a positive approach to work.
It would be advantageous if you had an interest in and/or knowledge of the role of Rights, and Children’s and/or Educational publishing as well as fluency in languages other than English. SAP experience is also desirable but not essential.
We care about work/life balance here at OUP; with this in mind we offer 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), and a 35-hour working week, along with the flexibility to start and finish late or early as required. The environment you work in and your wellbeing is really important so we also have a wide range of facilities including: a canteen that serves a wide variety of healthy and delicious meals, a subsidized onsite gym and subsidized coffee shops. Amongst further benefits, our pension contribution is up to 11%.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
Closing date: 3 July 2019
We're committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.