Oriental Press a globally recognised colour book printer is expanding, due to this an exciting opportunity has been created to join our central London sales and marketing office. The role would involve managing existing and building new relationships with a view to strengthen and develop our position within the global market.
- Be a member of busy sales and marketing office.
- Provide ongoing Account Management and sales support to existing clients.
- Work closely with our production colleagues to manage schedules and meet delivery deadlines.
- Develop and drive business forward by strengthening ongoing relationships and nurturing new business opportunities.
- Monitoring quotation enquiries and meeting sales targets.
- A proven ability to work with a variety of customers.
- Experience of winning new business and developing existing client relationships
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with an open mind and holistic approach to problem solving.
- Proven record to prioritise work and meet schedule deadlines.
- A keen interest in the print & publishing sector would be advantageous.
Applications ASAP – closing date Friday 17th November 2017
Please email a CV and salary expectations to Sian Kenyon email@example.com