Marketing Manager EMEA
Phoenix International Publications Inc is the world’s leading publishers of Children’s interactive sound and activity titles and work with the world’s leading licensors.
We are seeking an outstanding individual to join our international team as our Marketing Manager for EMEA.
Based in our W1 London office the Marketing Managers principle activity is to provide both Digital and traditional Marketing and Sales support to the EMEA offices with special support to the London & Hamburg office.
With the growth of e commerce, it is essential that the candidate has an outstanding knowledge of digital marketing. Suitable candidates will be experienced in digital marketing and publishing. Bonus if fluent in German. The role reports to the Marketing Director based in Chicago.
- Collate and implement an annual marketing plan and budget across all EMEA offices and measuring the ROI on activity
- Deliver to budget a full mix of appropriate digital marketing tools, including analytics, platforms, webpages, digital and social marketing and layered email campaigns.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge for the subject area including competitor analysis and industry trends.
- Commission and develop supporting print pieces such as catalogues, flyers, adverts, newsletters, trade press
- Develop and implement our digital and social media strategy.
- Work with our US based e-commerce team to update Amazon and other e-commerce sites including banners, images and content for A+ pages as required
- Maintain New Title Data for all EMEA markets, Books in print, Brandora et el.
- EMEA Trade shows – organise stand, displays, promotion, posters, flyers as needed
- Providing images and updating portfolio
- Licensor approvals for marketing materials
- Provide regular feedback to other departments about the impact of marketing activity
- Overseeing PR, Publicity, reviews and award opportunities
- Providing support to the sales team as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
- 3+ years of demonstrated high level achievement in digital marketing sales within the publishing industry.
- Numerate and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Willing to travel as required
- Native German speaker
Please email your CV and application to
Lynn Sikora Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org