Palawan Press is a small publisher of beautiful limited edition books with unsurpassed quality of design, content, printing and binding. We’re looking for the right person to assist the publishing manager with book production and general office duties.
We’re looking for someone who has initiative and a can-do attitude. You’ll perform general office duties such as:
- Liaise with customers, authors, and suppliers
- Assist with book production
- Update the company website
- Invoicing and dispatching books
- Assist with the annual stock-take
- Keep the accounting system up to date
- General filing and record keeping
If you’re a natural multi-tasker who is passionate about beautiful books we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to, Kerrie Barlow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 29th June 2018.