Penguin Random House Children’s is seeking an exemplary Project Manager to support its continued business growth.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will join our Operations team on a 6 month fixed term basis at our office on the Strand. This position is offered on a part time basis of 3 days per week, ideally to be worked over consecutive days but with flexibility as the project evolves.
This role will manage the planning, control and execution of a key strategic project in Penguin Ventures. You’ll be responsible for a core set of deliverables that will act as a huge enabler for future growth in this dynamic part of the Penguin Random House Children’s division.
Your key responsibilities in this role will involve:
- Managing projects from inception through to completion, identifying and assessing risks and issues
- Ensuring that achievable project plans are set and maintained, providing accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate
- Facilitating process and business change ensuring that project deliverables are completed within the agreed time and cost
- Drafting and delivering fortnightly comms to internal and external partners
- Managing the roll out of new processes including troubleshooting and resolving of issues
- Assisting the user community with transition support and change planning
*A full job spec is available on request.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced, high achieving Project Manager who ideally possesses a PM qualification or is qualified by experience. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering technology licensing projects on time, within budget and scope. You’ll also take forward multiple strands of activity so you’ll need to rely on your coordination and problem solving skills to ensure success.
Beyond the technical capabilities it will also be important to be a skilled communicator who can promote confidence and credibility to the team and wider business. You’ll have a dedicated background in managing large scale technological projects for brands, licensing or marketing. A background in Publishing is not essential.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply with a CV and Cover Letter by Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Company: The Random House Group Limited
Country: United Kingdom
Postal Code: WC2R 0RL
Job ID: 40736