DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will work with Quarto’s Children’s and Adult imprints to drive their online sales through digital strategy concentrating on social media (both paid and organic), influencer strategy and assisting the two Deputy Heads of Marketing with digital strategy such as Amazon Advertising campaigns and brand partnerships. You will also be responsible for asset design and creation using software such as InDesign.
- Generate Social Media Strategies for key and lead titles across the Children’s and Adult’s imprints including both organic growth and paid-for advertising campaigns
- Manage and grow the main Quarto social accounts across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram planning content across all channels, including working on strategies with the US team
- Develop exciting ideas for social partnerships and takeovers that tie into broader campaigns, PR initiatives and Influencer relations
- Analyse the performance of our social accounts via online tools and report to Senior Managers on campaign performance
- Manage the online brand presence of Quarto’s Adult’s and Children’s Imprints
- Establish, maintain or grow author platforms, enabling them to drive demand and/or boost their influencer/follower performance
- Author guidance, pre-pub comms guide, plan templates
- Devise pre-order campaign strategies for select authors/illustrators and post-publication strategies
- Educate yourself on the latest social media changes, developing and learning constantly
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and be the expert voice for Social Media within the company
- Monitor brand competitors
Influencer Strategy/Online Community Growth:
- Influencer and blogger outreach to promote titles across the Adult’s and Children’s imprints
- Grow target audience communities by identifying and engaging influencers in those channels and building lasting relationships
- Engage target communities by developing discussions online
- Analyse ROI of influencer strategies using online tools
- Assist the Deputy Heads of Marketing, Adults and Kids with the Amazon Advertising Strategy including keyword research and planning, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance.
- Assist in planning, implementing and reporting on digital campaigns such as partnership marketing, email marketing, brand awareness and digital campaign analysis
- Design online assets such as multimedia content for social media, online adverts and Amazon
- Responsible for briefing creative work to freelancers such as video trailers, web adverts etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work very independently and be a strong self-starter; someone who enjoys forging their own path
- Ability to work quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing with very good knowledge on all social media channels and paid campaigns
- Previous experience with Amazon Advertising a plus
- Confident using design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
The preceding document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
All covering letters and CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org