Foreign Rights Manager/ Executive
A fantastic new vacancy has arisen for a Foreign Rights Manager/Executive at Quarto.
The Quarto Group is the leading global illustrated book publisher and distribution group, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Combining the might of a leading publisher and the creativity of an independent, Quarto creates more than 600 adult and children's books a year. These books are sold by a cracking international Quarto Foreign Rights team of 35 people, selling into more than 45 countries and in more than 35 languages.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, dynamic, determined, positive, commercial person who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining a leading Rights Team, developing their skills and knowledge as a Rights Manager/ Executive.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Manage and increase sales targets for a large portfolio of adult imprints in Southern Europe and Latin America.
- Working in close partnership with the publishers to ensure the suitability of the imprints of the portfolio.
- Based in London, you will travel up to 10 weeks a year to your territories and report on customer and market feedback.
Skills and experience required:
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian language; both written and conversational.
- Outstanding communication, sales and negotiating skills and commercial awareness
- Capacity to build and maintain customer relationships.
- International rights and/or account management experience in publishing is desired.
- Organisation and ability to collaborate efficiently with internal/external colleagues in a busy and fast-paced environment
Please send a full CV and letter of application including your current notice period and salary expectations to Emma O’Grady, Foreign Rights Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.