Export and Rights Assistant
Company: Ryland Peters & Small
Location: Central London
Ryland Peters & Small and CICO Books, publishers of high-quality illustrated books for the international market based in Holborn, are looking for an Export and Rights Assistant to provide administrative and organisational support for both the Export and Rights departments. This is an exciting sales role for a candidate looking for their first role in publishing.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative and organisational support to the Rights Director, Rights Manager and Export Manager as required
- Preparing electronic and print material for sales trips and meetings
- Support for both London and Frankfurt Book Fairs, and preparation of material
- Updating customer databases, budget sheets as required
- Raising invoices for both rights and export customers
- Handling production, invoicing, scheduling, packing and shipping issues
- Maintaining mailing lists and co-ordinating catalogue mailout for rights and export twice yearly
- Market research and customer research
The role will give you a great overview of the publishing process from design though to production. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter, keen to get started in international sales.
Closing date for applications is 21 September 2019. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.