Marketing Coordinator January 2020
Salary range - £22k – 24k
Raintree is a library and educational publisher specialising in books and digital resources for primary school aged children. Based in Oxford, Raintree is the International home, of the US based, Capstone Global Library.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our busy International Marketing team. We are looking for someone who is organised, pro-active, curious and results-orientated, and who enjoys being part of a multi-tasking team.
The role focuses on the UK schools, distributor and trade market and will also support the wider International Market. Key tasks are:
- Support the development of marketing plans for the UK direct and distributor market working closely with the wider marketing team and UK Sales Director. Implement and actively track and measure these plans. This will include producing Marketing and Sales collateral and initiating and setting up integrated direct marketing campaigns. Creative input is also required.
- Oversee email marketing projects, and managing content creation, copy-writing, proofreading, scheduling and reporting.
- Organise all events, both UK and International, pre-promote and produce relevant collateral. Events generally covers Trade and Book Fairs and Educational events.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar; connect with all contributors to social media to ensure posts and content are created and delivered on-time. Provide monthly metrics to track the success of social media efforts
- Help manage our inspection copy and renewal processes.
To fulfil this role we are looking for someone with 2-4 years of marketing communications experience in a publishing or education environment and who can demonstrate experience and success with implementing marketing plans and hitting goals.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to write creative and punchy marketing copy
- Attention to detail; project scheduling and tracking
- Experience working with and promoting products via Amazon is strongly desired
- Catalogue, direct marketing, print and web experience desired
- SEO experience desired but not essential
- Understanding of the UK Education market desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Umbraco desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Also competence in InDesign.
Interested? For a full job description, please send your CV along with a covering email setting out why you feel you are suited to the role to email@example.com.