Schofield & Sims is seeking an experienced and ambitious UK School Sales Manager to develop and implement the sales strategy for UK schools and tutors.
Based in the Company’s West Yorkshire head office, the UK School Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales and Distribution Director and will be involved in all aspects of the company’s contact with the UK educational system.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing a UK school sales team, including recruitment
- Organising/attending UK school and educational events
- Visiting UK educational establishments
- Managing and developing sales to the existing school customer base
- Collaborating with the marketing department to launch new products and acquire new customers
- Keeping abreast with and sharing information on educational issues
- Preparing school sales and business reports for the directorate
- Working collaboratively with the UK trade and export manager
Schofield & Sims is a dynamic independent publisher looking for dedicated and talented individuals who can grow with the Company. The successful candidate should possess:
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Documented track record of sales success within the education sector
- Excellent working knowledge of the UK educational system, particularly at primary level and including the independent sector
- Motivated, results driven personality
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant to include a company car and performance related bonus.
To apply for this role, please send a CV, covering letter, current salary details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 6th October