One of the world’s largest higher education services companies is looking for a Digital Product Manager to develop and deliver a strategy for designated, value-add digital services surrounding qualifications creating a competitive advantage. The main responsibilities include:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of appropriate qualification, assessment and QA processes to maintain segment, sector and market insight
- Leading development of business strategy for digital services
- Managing designated services and roadmaps for new digital developments
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, Customer Services to improve customer experience through Technology
- Developing strategy and propositions, managing budgets and forecasting
- Analysing and tracking competitor activity
- Briefing, developing and launching new products and services
- Championing a ‘Customer First’ culture, sharing best practice and promoting a positive working environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have an understanding of the UK Education markets and/or qualifications and be able to demonstrate experience of product management within a digital publishing environment. Educated to degree level, you will have excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills with the ability to think strategically and identify sources of competitive advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 236. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.