This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading technology provider to the global library markets who are looking for a Director of Implementation Services – EMEA, to oversee services and activities with clients, developing and guiding a team of Implementation Consultants to provide excellent customer service.
Reporting to the VP Professional Services, the Director will be responsible for continuously reviewing and adjusting the implementation methodology and tools to meet business needs. The main responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of high-quality implementation services across EMEA
- Managing the Implementation Consultants, providing strategic leadership and guidance
- Managing the prioritisation of team assignments and staff resource allocation and utilization
- Coordinating and managing escalations from the implementation team and customers
- Representing the team internally, a focal point for methodology and product updates
- Working with key customer accounts or prospects at all levels within external organizations
- Performing regular reviews of efficiency and effectiveness of processes and procedures
- Developing and improving best practices and coaching the team accordingly
- Working with Leadership teams to develop, measure and report KPIs
- Sales and Presales activities including consulting on queries, services quotes and descriptions
- Participating directly in selected, strategic or complex projects.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of library, or a related field, with direct supervisory management experience. You will have sound knowledge of cloud-based or Software as a Service (SaaS) products and have had customer service experience in library or other business/technical setting. You will have proven experience in strategic leadership and development of teams, and advanced project and business reporting skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to handle large amounts of information and learn new technology quickly. A degree or equivalent technical training in library/information science would be an advantage. Occasional travel is required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 383. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.