One of the world’s largest education services companies is looking for a Head of Product Management to lead the development and delivery of sector and business strategies and deliver qualification and end-point assessment propositions for apprenticeship tenders. Working within the over-arching business strategy for apprenticeships, the role is responsible for securing competitive advantage in the qualifications market.
As part of the senior management team the role is responsible for the company’s integrated offering and the security and growth of market share for those parts of the vocational portfolio it is responsible for.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading development of the business strategy for major qualification and end-point assessment developments and initiatives that contribute to UK business growth
- Managing teams directly and indirectly to create business strategy and winning propositions for sectors, suites and tenders
- Managing teams directly and indirectly to maintain a deep and coherent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment for sectors and suites, through close liaison with all sector stakeholders
- Contributing to the continual improvement of how things are done, both as a department, and as a wider business.
- Working with sales and marketing colleagues to devise and implement an effective data-driven campaign strategy and customer journey
- Working with professional development and marketing colleagues plan, commission and deliver customer-facing events and networks; and recruit, train and deploy sector specialists for events
- Establish and maintain strategic commercial partnerships for areas of responsibility
- Build and lead teams to ensure a positive working culture.
To be considered for this role you will you will be a strategic, creative thinker with proven leadership and people management and team development skills. Candidates will have proven financial planning and commercial acumen, as well as excellent rapport and communication skills. You must be qualified to degree level and have an experience and understanding of qualifications and the UK education market and environment.
You will be rewarded with a senior salary, bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 266. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com