An award-winning, successful and rapidly growing digital academic publisher of primary source archive collections in the arts and humanities is set for further growth and is seeking a Product Manager to be closely involved in the development of their new open access digital platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and small and friendly team, acting as product owner during the continuing development of a new platform. You will help define new processes and workflows while incorporating additional features and functionality and develop wireframes to guide platform developers. You will also act as editorial support for customers, resolving queries and acting on feedback from customer archives to improve functionality and incorporate post-release features.
Reporting to the Head of Platform Services, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with developers to schedule the build of new features and functionality
- Managing the product backlog
- UAT testing
- Managing the approvals and sign off process
- Communicating regular updates and changes to the delivery schedule
- Wireframing any revisions, additional build elements and functionality using Sketch software
- Soliciting feedback from users, beta partners, and other customers
- Raising and considering necessary platform revisions in response to feedback
- Actively seeking to resolve customer support issues in a timely and constructive manner
- Revising user guides, help text and instructional videos
- Running online demos or webinars to showcase functionality and support customers.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be comfortable building and managing relationships at all levels, both internally and in a customer facing environment. Technical product and project management experience are desirable and candidates with experience working on digital academic publishing platforms would be at a distinct advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 322. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com.