Our client, a rapidly growing B2B subscription publisher and professional training company providing high-value information, education, and print and digital services, is looking for a Senior Product Developer to lead their product development and launch of new subscriptions products.
Reporting into the Assistant Managing Director, the main responsibilities include:
- Researching, developing, testing and launching new subscription products in a range of media
- Strategic and day-to-day leadership of the Publishing team
- Ensuring products are delivered on target, on budget and to quality
- Leading the Product Development team to deliver high-quality market research and tests
- Actively obtaining, analysing and acting on customer feedback
- Researching, monitoring and analysing market trends and competitor information
- Developing new products and enhancing the quality/value of backlist to maximise renewal rates
- Overseeing author and supplier management
- Ensuring that all processes are efficient and cost-effective
- Managing team recruitment and ensuring legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure sales targets are hit/exceeded and opportunities are taken
- Championing product quality, ensuring products offer benefit above cost.
The successful candidate will have proven product development experience and be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial ability to identify and research trends and emerging problems which give rise to customer needs. You will have the creativity to develop must-have product concepts and the discipline to deliver them to budget and to schedule. Whilst displaying strong leadership skills working in an open and collaborative environment, you will bring strong negotiation and presentational skills and have an excellent eye for detail. You will also have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects, budgets and team workloads.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 316. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com.