Our client, a global provider of ELT resources is looking for a Senior Publisher, ELT, to provide strategic leadership for all aspects of the British English publishing programme across EMEA, prioritising resources and investments and planning and executing a 3 to 5-year publishing plan.
The publisher will prioritise resources and investments, utilise market research and manage key customer engagement, whilst interfacing with internal regional and global stakeholders. Reporting to the VP Editorial Director, the main responsibilities include:
- Leadership for the editorial team, program authors, freelancers, consultants and other key stakeholders
- Working with Editorial Director and Regional ELT Director to create a publishing programme
- Participating in and contributing to corporate planning and decision making with ELT SLT
- Financial responsibility for the publishing programme, including revenue targets
- Identifying and analysing potential publishing projects, and overseeing product proposals
- Ensuring that all products have digital plans that meet or exceed market needs
- Using market research to inform product development, engaging major customers
- Developing financial models for new products and playing a leading role in product launches
- Responsibility for tracking, managing, and forecasting yearly product plate budgets
- Forecasting and managing yearly controllable expenses, team travel & research budgets
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a lead educational publishing role, including list and financial management, direct team-management and an in-depth knowledge of British ELT markets, trends and competitor analysis. You will have established success in ELT book launch and development and proven leadership skills within the ELT publishing industry. Effective communication and presentation skills are essential, as is a willingness to travel, and the ability to work with international teams and succeed in a matrix environment. A fluency in a second European language is desirable, as is a knowledge of ELT pedagogy.
You will be rewarded with a senior salary, significant performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 336. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.