Thames & Hudson is looking to recruit a highly organised Sales Coordinator to take on a pivotal new role, working across its Home and Export Sales Departments and additionally providing PA support to the Group Sales Director.
You will be the first point of contact for several export sales representatives, will be responsible for handling order throughput and liaising with our exclusive agents in India & South Africa. You will coordinate a variety of export sales activities such as:
- creation of seasonal order forms
- updating of special-interest title lists
- managing the provision of sales materials and sample copies
- handling export sales enquiries and pre-paid orders
Additional responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the preparation for the London and Frankfurt bookfairs
- organising the bi-annual Thames & Hudson sales conferences, liaising with the venue for all arrangements, organising evening activities and working with the T&H Communications department to ensure timely delivery of the agenda and running order
- collating and circulating monthly advance information to our UK sales team
- uploading digital title presentations to our sales portal
PA duties will include managing the Group Sales Director’s Outlook diary, booking flights and accommodation, managing information flow and providing reports and information for regular meetings.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the Publishing industry, preferably within a trade sales department. You will have meticulous attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to demonstrate the ability to plan and organise a busy workload effectively, and use your initiative to resolve issues quickly and in an appropriate manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within the Sales department of an illustrated publishing company.
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter, outlining your notice period and salary expectations to Alice Craddock, firstname.lastname@example.org.