Digital & Online Sales -Senior Executive
Reporting to: UK Commercial and Sales Director
Company and Role Overview
Usborne Publishing, the largest and most successful independent Children’s Publisher in the UK, has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital & Online Senior Sales Executive to join its UK Sales department. You’ll have experience of working with online retailers and will help support our continued online sales growth.
- Responsibility for online sales strategy across print, eBook and audio
- Manage the relationships with Amazon as well as Apple, Audible and our other online retailers.
- Managing Amazon account inventory levels and identifying issues as well as identifying opportunities for growth.
- Drive and optimise sales revenue across frontlist and backlist titles, increase visibility for our authors and brands.
- Run and analyse sales reports; communicating all pertinent account-specific information to the senior sales team and other departments where appropriate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Online/Digital Sales Executive role, or similar.
- Direct experience of working on the Amazon account whether in a sales or operational role.
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central.
- You’ll need a strong interest in online commerce, marketing and pricing.
- Knowledge of the Children’s Book Market is desirable – or an interest to work on Children’s books.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to create and run reports, analyse data, and communicate key findings/opportunities.
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This a brand new full-time permanent role, based in our London office in bustling Farringdon with a generous pension and benefits. Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to the UK Trade Sales Manager, Arfana Islam, ArfanaI@usborne.co.uk
Only successful candidates will be contacted and we regret that no correspondence can be entered into. No agencies.