Purpose of the role
To plan, implement and drive effective publicity campaigns for Walker and maximise trade and consumer awareness of Walker’s high profile books, authors, illustrators and company as directed by the Senior Publicity Manager, and alongside a junior press officer.
- To plan and implement publicity campaigns for lead Walker titles across all media as directed by the Senior Publicity Manager
- To support Senior Publicity Manager in the department’s strategy and creative direction
- In conjunction with the Senior Publicity Manager and Junior Press Officer, ensure the Press Office runs smoothly and efficiently
- To liaise with authors, illustrators and agents, keeping them updated with PR plans, activity and coverage
- To co-ordinate and implement events for Walker (within agreed budget) to promote our books, authors and illustrators, whilst helping to drive sales
- To co-ordinate and implement Walker presence at Literary Festivals
- To maintain press databases and co-ordination of monthly mailings
- In conjunction with the Digital Marketing Officer and Senior Publicity Manager, ensure Walker PR activity is represented across all Walker Social Media channels
Please click here to view the full job description.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 24th June 2018