Online Sales and Data Manager
Would you like to join a fast paced, expanding publishing group? Welbeck Sales and Marketing Department are looking for a talented and experienced Online Sales and Data Manager to join our team in a full-time role. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is truly looking to play a part in growing a fast-expanding publishing group.
Welbeck are looking to substantially grow their presence in the UK and International trade. We have a successful track record of publishing illustrated non-fiction and children’s books and we are now expanding to launch a commercial fiction and narrative non fiction list.
This is creating a lively atmosphere in the Company with a real buzz about the future.
We are based in the very trendy Fitzrovia, close to Goodge Street and a stone throw away from Oxford Circus. This is a really exciting time to be joining the business.
The role is a key function within the sales department, reporting directly to the UK Sales Director.
You will be responsible for all eCommerce and external data functions within the company, specifically: maximisation of sales through Amazon and other online retailers; metadata; processing of data for ONIX and management of eBooks.
Key duties would include…
- Driving sales primarily via Amazon, and other online stores and being their primary contact
- Submit appropriate spreads, quotes, Search Inside, correcting any errors and updating images
- Analyse Welbeck’s promotions on Amazon and share relevant findings with the company
- Track sales figures, advise on reprints and deal with all queries relating to online sales
- Select titles for ebook publication, maintain the ebook publication schedule, handle their production and upload files
- Process the company’s metadata feeds and handle all queries
- Ensure all Welbeck titles are Search Engine Optimised, including keywords and categories
- Liaise with select customers regarding direct ONIX feeds and automating the process
- Keep Welbeck metadata up to speed with the current industry standards and compatible with customer requirements
- Keep informed about industry standards and best practice, and provide training
- Work cross-departmentally to collate data for transfer into new systems, and manage the process
- Serve as the key contact for all data queries
£35k to £40k depending on experience
25 days, increasing with tenure
Discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, cycle to work, life assurance
For a full description of the role, please send through your CV with a short Covering Letter to email@example.com