Would you like to join a fast paced, expanding publishing group? Carlton Books, a global award-winning publisher, who are now part of Welbeck Publishing Group, are looking for a bright, dynamic individual who has a keen eye for detail, loves systems and spreadsheets, and is eager to learn and progress within the group.
Welbeck’s focus is on illustrated non-fiction and children’s books for the co-edition market, alongside commercial fiction and non-fiction, and are looking to substantially grow their presence within the UK trade in the immediate future. This is creating a lively atmosphere in the Company with a buzz for potential ongoing opportunities within the group.
We are based in the very trendy Fitzrovia, close to Goodge Street and a stone throw away from Oxford Circus, with regular company social events and an expanding Publishing Group this is an exciting time to join the business.
This role is key within the sales department, reporting directly into the Sales Operations Director.
Key duties would include…
- Liaising closely with your sales colleagues so that accuracy of information is maintained
- Being a central contact for HarperCollins UK distribution, warehouse and stock issues
- Analysis of inventory reports
- Triggering reprints
- Completing key customer grids and assisting with key title orders
- Circulating weekly sales report
- Check and approve final covers and advanced sales materials
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn everything about sales operations in a publishing environment.
£24-30,000 depending on experience
25 days, increasing with tenure
Discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, cycle to work, life assurance..
For a full description of the role, please send through your CV with a short Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org