Reports to: Publicity & Marketing Director
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Publicity Manager to join our London based team at Abrams & Chronicle Books.
As Publicity Manager you will be responsible for both adult and children’s campaign management across all of our lists.
You will develop and implement creative publicity campaigns, working closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing teams in the UK and Publicity and Marketing teams in the US. You will be responsible for ensuring your strategy drives sales and is in sync with wider business objectives, as well as analysing and reporting on your campaign results. The role will also include deputising for the Publicity & Marketing Director.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and strong contacts across digital, print, broadcast and social media as well as bookshops, events and festivals.
- Current experience of a Publicity or Communications role is essential. Marketing experience isn’t necessary but would be an advantage
- High level of proficiency on Microsoft office particularly Excel and Word
- Well-developed multi-tasking and time management skills. Pro-active problem solver
- Strong communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Highly collaborative, adaptable, creative and self-motivated
- Excellent media contacts and networking skills
- Event management experience
Abrams & Chronicle Books is a successful distributor of a wide range of award-winning books, gifts, stationery, and games.
This role will commence remotely due to the pandemic, however, there will be a phased return to working in their Smithfield office in London once safe to do so.
Benefits include: Enrolment in a Healthcare cash plan, annual travel card loan, 25 days holiday a year, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, generous staff discount on books, online access to the British Sign Language course.
Abrams and Chronicle Books values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. We welcome applications from any individual regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age. All applications will be considered on merit.
Please apply by sending a full CV and a covering letter stating your experience and why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com by Friday 29th October.