Do you have inventory management experience experience are looking to join a leading publishing Academic Publisher?In this fantastic role you will join their friendly Sales Operations team. This role will be responsible for managing the academic print inventory across their academic lists and ensuring stock availability for their titles. This a full time permanent role with up to 3 days a week from working from home.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure correct stock holding and availability for each title, first printing, reprints and POD
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with warehouse partners, track and invoice direct deliveries, and oversee intercompany stock transfers and the reduction of excess stock
- Managing monthly finance and stock reports
What you'll have:
- Experience managing inventory within publishing
- Experience in reprint analysis, decision making and schedules and problem solving ability
- Solid Excel knowledge and experience of using stock management systems
- Proven experience of managing reducing stock, increasing availability and limiting costs
- Interest /knowledge in Academic publishing
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4431.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.