We are working on an exciting new role with a prestigious academic publisher as they are looking to appoint an Academic Partnerships Consultant for their very successful e-learning division. This is a lovely role that will see you build relationships with academics and Higher Education institutions across UK and Europe to promote a range of interactive digital courses covering a wide range of topics, such as students wellbeing, academic integrity and research best practice.
- Researching the academic market to identify and qualify new leads
- Keeping in touch with existing customers to maintain rapport and ensure renewals of current subscriptions
- Building and nurturing relationships with academic staff and senior administration
- Developing a pre-contact strategy across assigned territories to maximise interest in already published courses
- Reaching out to universities to participate in collaborative course development
- Maintaining customer pipeline and records on CRM system
This could be the perfect role for someone with a keen interest (and appreciation) of the higher education sector, including the value of digital resources and ongoing challenges institutions are facing. The ideal candidate will have some experience in sales and/or account management, and be able to demonstrate a consultative approach that focuses on the customer's specific needs.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.