Our client, a leading global Higher Education publisher is looking for an Academic Partnership Manager to maximise targets across several new and existing core digital and specific print products.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with sales reps for collaboration and lead sharing for joint success
- Reaching or exceeding annual sales targets and objectives
- Pro-actively finding and developing new business opportunities for core digital products
- Direct sales contact with key decision makers and budget holders
- Territory-wide client visits and presentations with key decision makers and budget holders
- Winning new business and upselling current adoptions from sales rep leads
- Identifying customer requirements, matching products, presenting ideas, solutions, and closing sales
- Developing knowledge/presentation skills to become the sales expert for core digital products
- Attending relevant roadshows/conferences to promote our core digital products in territory
- Ensuring key institutional customers needs continue to be met and nurture long-term relationships
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales records via SAP CRM system.
The ideal candidate will have proven successful field sales experience in higher educational sales and have confidence dealing with senior academics and university staff. You will have a passion for education, a desire to help transform learning through exceptional online education and you will have an interest in the use of technology in education. You will have superb sales and negotiation skills (in person, by phone, and by email) and excellent communication skills. You will be a team player, who is results orientated and have exceptional people skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, a car, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 361. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.