Our client is a leading publisher of academic books and journals with offices worldwide. They are looking for an English speaking Academic Sales Consultant to be based in Sweden and sell into higher education institutions. Fluency in one Nordic language would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and well-respected publisher and would suit someone with some sales experience and an understanding of academic publishing.
- Establish relationships with lecturers to win new adoptions for textbooks and digital products
- Work towards sales targets and create business plans based on them
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing and editorial colleagues on market performance and competitor activity
- Maintain accurate records on a CRM database
- Attend sales meetings and conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Sales or marketing experience, ideally from publishing, bookselling or higher education
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in a Nordic language is beneficial
- Ability to sell over the phone as well as face to face
- Results and target oriented
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.