A printing press company in central London is looking for an Account Executive to join their small busy team. You will be supporting and developing existing publishing accounts, it will be a good opportunity for a book production professional who has front-facing experience and is keen to communicate with clients national and internationally.
This role will be working four hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- Communicate, develop and nature new and existing accounts
- Generate print quotation and orders
- Liaise closely with overseas print plant
- Compile monthly activity reports to Directors
Experience / skills required:
- Solid knowledge in print production and print management
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Some sales or business development experience will be a plus
- A proactive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude with a problem solving approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.