Are you able to build strong relationships and show solid customer service skills? A book printer and packaging manufacturer is looking for an Sales Executive to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with book publishing sales experience or print production experience looking to move into a customer-facing role. Please note that this is a 12-month maternity cover contract to start around May. It is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop relationships with existing customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers and grow existing business
- Provide high standards customer service, dealing with queries promptly
- Prepare reports and achieve targets growth for each account
What you’ll have:
- Account management experience, with good negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage a busy and varied workload
- Print production experience in a book publishing is an advantage
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.