Do you have account management experience within the publishing sector? Alternatively, you may have solid print production experience with a passion to use your print knowledge and your strong customer service skills.
Redwood is excited to be working with a global print and communications company based near Reading, who is looking to appoint an Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive (depending on experience), to join their UK Sales Team. Reporting to the UK Sales Director, this position will be a hybrid working role of 1-2 days in the office and 3-4 remote working days.
You will manage a wide portfolio of accounts so fantastic customer service skills are a pre-requisite as are strong organisational and team player skills.
- Developing strong relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Answering customer queries and seeking out additional business opportunities
- Negotiating with customers and seeking win-win opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor to customers
- Visiting clients in person
- Attending meetings in the office in person
- Attendance of trade fairs in the UK & abroad
The successful person will need to have a confident and personable approach; solid experience of delivering on customer requirements and first class listening, negotiating and account management skills. You will have some experience as an Account Manager within the publishing/print industry, or maybe you have a background in print production or foreign rights sales.
The company offers an attractive salary with this role plus a strong range of benefits including 30 days holiday allowance.
You must have a full UK driving license as you may be required to travel to your customers offices.
Applications from candidates with great sales experience outside of the publishing sector, may be considered. For further information, please send your CV and a short cover note.