Do you have the instincts and business nous to consolidate existing business while actively seeking new business development opportunities? If so, our client, one of the global leaders in advancing scientific research is looking to appoint an experienced, successful Account Manager to join their Europe sales team, based from their London office in a flexible hybrid working capacity.
You will be at the heart of a global sales team at a publisher that is the leading brand in its sector. As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing productive and long-term external client relationships and bringing in new business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Sales of commercial advertising and related products within the designated territory
• Achieve sales targets by building productive long-term business relationships and generating new business potential
• Develop and maintain a high standard of visibility within the sales territory
• Manage a defined group of Key and strategic accounts
• Attend industry events and make frequent on-site visits to clients
The successful person will have demonstrable sales experience and a grounded understanding of content led solutions, including branded content, webcasts, multi-media and Podcasts. You will be highly ambitious, a first-class networker and will have a hunger to succeed. Your demonstrable track record should show that you are a confident ‘hunter’ within business development.This is a role you can make your own and is a brilliant opportunity to create a legacy!
The company offers a generous salary, bonus and benefits package for the right candidate.
For further details, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations and relevant experience.