Are you passionate in generating new business? Do you have experience in STM publishing or digital sales? We have an exciting new opening for an Account Manager to join the growing Sales department of a prestigious scientific society based in central London. You will manage accounts, grow digital subscription and identify new clients.
Account Manager Key duties:
- Develop long-standing relationship with key accounts and generate continuous income
- Open new business by targeting potential clients and setting up appointments
- Understand customer requirements and put together the best package for clients
- Attend networking events including external meetings, conferences and exhibitions on behalf of the society
- Keep sales pipelines, call plans and activity reports up-to-date and project sales forecasts
- Keep an eye on the latest product news and information
Account Manager Experience / skills required:
- Solid sales experience, ideally in an STM publishing or digital product sales environment
- Proven experience in consultative selling
- Experience in using CRM is essential
- Able to work flexibly within a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.