A leading international publishing services provider is looking for an Account Manager to join their Author Services Team in the Beijing office. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will be responsible for managing relationships with universities, research institutions and hospitals in China.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and managing new and existing relationships within the academic and STM sector.
* Handling customer inquiries and complaints with professionalism, ensuring top-class customer services are delivered.
* Ensuring sales targets are met.
* Working with the Helpdesk and Finance team to process manuscripts and payments when needed.
* Maintaining CRM database on a timely manner.
* Attending academic conferences and seminars regularly.
With a background in STM, academic or professional publishing and experience in sales, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and a self-motivated, goal-driven mindset. Basic reading and writing proficiency in English in addition to fluency in Mandarin is essential for this role.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.