A leading global publisher has an opportunity for a highly motivated Account Manager to join their supportive and driven team focused on selling and licensing language data and services. This role offers a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits, as well as fully remote working (UK based).
As Account Manager, sat within the Customers and Partners team, you will be responsible for driving revenue through sales of a range of language data products and services, and will do this by qualifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities which result in successful, long-term customer relationships. Responsibilities will include (amongst others):
- Meet with potential and existing customers to promote and pitch products, assess uses, and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to identify target industries and potential licensees.
- Co-ordinate research into new market prospects and new sales opportunities with other teams to identify areas for growth.
- Ensure seamless transition/ hand-off of accounts to the Customer Success Team.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the language data industry, new technology advancements, and the products, markets, and trends relating to all.
- Regularly maintain activity in SalesForce or other CRM platform to track customer contact and pipeline forecasts
The ideal Account Manager will have an understanding of intellectual property (IP) laws and licensing practices, alongside solid customer-facing sales experience, including establishing new commercially viable customer relationships and developing them. Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills will be important, as well as the ability to deliver on goals and targets. Experience working in IP rights licensing, SaaS, EdTech, or language services would be advantageous but not a must.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a global publisher spearheading language technology innovations, get in touch ASAP.
Closing date: 6th December (early applications may be prioritised).
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.