Would you like to use your French and/or German language skills, working for a well-known international academic publisher? Do you have sales/account management experience in academic or educational publishing, or B2B sales experience? In this new exciting role, you will be responsible for a wide portfolio of existing accounts within higher and further education (University and College Libraries) and Corporate and Public Sector customers, selling a range of digital and print learning resources. This role can be home based anywhere in the UK, but will require some travel to your allocated territories.
Responsible for the retention and upselling of products to existing customers and the development of new accounts, you will also develop non-commercial opportunities and new product developments.
- Managing the full sales cycle of both print and digital products to existing accounts
- Acting as a principal negotiator and delivering presentations.
- Selling a range of academic learning and research content (Journals, books and teaching products) to institutional and Corporate and Public accounts
- Source and prospect new business deals
- Represent the company at conferences and exhibitions
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, global academic publisher and the successful person will have German and/or French language skill (essential), and a demonstrable track record of sales success, ideally within an academic or B2B sales background. You will need to hold a current driving license and the flexibility to travel to France/Germany.
This role offers a generous salary, plus a very good bonus and excellent company benefits, including 30 days annual leave, plus numerous opportunities to progress your career. For further information, please send your CV and salary expectations.