Do you have excellent knowledge of the international education space and a good track record working with Ministries and government officials in the Middle East? Our client is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join them to manage the relationships and grow sales in this territory. This role requires Arabic speaking skills and will be based in their Cambridge office.
- Effectively manage accounts, including cross selling, upselling and pursuing new opportunities, acting as the main point of contact for customers in your territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicate client needs, feedback and demands to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage projects within your designated client areas to successfully achieve their requirements and also meet business needs and objectives
- Generate and deliver timeley reports on a variety of activities
- Meet with corporate customers on a regular basis (including through travel to the Middle East)
- Discuss and understand customers evolving need to create solutions serving their requirements
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of working with foreign ministries, government officials and international educational institutions
- Experience of managing accounts in the Middle East
- Arabic language skills essential
- Experience of working in a teaching or publishing environment
- Outstanding customer service and account management experience
- Strong commercial awareness
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.