Are you a salesperson with experience in digital subscriptions?
A fantastic opportunity has come up with our client, a professional membership body based in London. They are looking for an Account Manager, with experience gained preferably in a STM publishing or digital media sales environment, to grow their digital subscription revenue streams.
- Developing a good understanding of the product and its value proposition
- Maximising sales to across the entire digital portfolio
- Identifying prospect accounts, arranging meetings with senior decision makers and working pro-actively to generate new leads
- Providing regular reports and analysis on customers and markets, and maintaining CRM records throughout the sales cycle
- Maintaining regular sales pipelines, activity report and sales plans, using a CRM platform to plan account activities and schedule client calls and appointments
We are looking for someone who enjoys a consultative selling approach, and who is confident interacting and meeting with clients, and pitching digital products to key decision-makers. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital publishing and be able to think of creative solutions to increase subscriptions. The team is highly successful and are looking for a the very best talent to come and join them!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.